Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Or how about a literary dog? There's a list here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 21, 2010 to New Girl Inc! Name me, pls.

21 May 22, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"I can't stand how cute he is! We took forever to name our girls too. There are oth…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 21, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"I know what you mean about wanting a cigarette. Husband says, "great that everyone s…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 16, 2010 to Litter Mate Terrible Tussles- Dominance?

11 May 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

"Thanks. I'm sure we'll figure it out. It does seem to be usually about food, but it'…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 15, 2010 to Litter Mate Terrible Tussles- Dominance?

11 May 16, 2010

"Thanks everybody. That's basically what my husband has been saying. (He'll be smug n…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 15, 2010 to Litter Mate Terrible Tussles- Dominance?

11 May 16, 2010

"Our girls (like one of the others here) have a doggy door so they have inside/outsid…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 14, 2010 to Inside or Outside

14 May 15, 2010
Reply by shelley power

"ours bark at the sneezes too. also coughs and heavy breathing. (it's not what you th…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 13, 2010 to What makes your corgi go complete bonkers?

177 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kristen Schaub

"I get two words too. (First one is for Hermione then second for Luna) -Your Corgi's…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied May 2, 2010 to One word... Corgi style!

183 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi

"Or...you plan vacations, but only as camping trips so the corgis can come too. : )…"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Mar 31, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"and you're posting to it at work when you should be working!"

Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna replied Mar 29, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service