Haylee Anderson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I feed my puppy earthborn holistic, horizon legacy and taste of the wild, switching…"

Haylee Anderson replied Jun 9, 2013 to dog food woes

21 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"Thank you so much! Haha I was freaking out but I guess he is just a puppy getting us…"

Haylee Anderson replied May 7, 2013 to Puppy breathing fast when sleeping? Normal?

8 May 7, 2013
Reply by Nicholas, Kailee, & Gilby

"Yeah he is getting a little bit sniffly, and has a little bit of eye tearing but Im…"

Haylee Anderson replied May 7, 2013 to Puppy breathing fast when sleeping? Normal?

8 May 7, 2013

"Thank you!! Thats what I figured. I just fed him dinner and he had water too, tried…"

Haylee Anderson replied May 6, 2013 to Puppy breathing fast when sleeping? Normal?

8 May 7, 2013

"That is exactly what the trainers at my work said, and the puppy training classes st…"

Haylee Anderson replied May 3, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"Thank you! That's really helpful. I think I will take him to friends houses just to…"

Haylee Anderson replied Apr 26, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013

"Thank you for the ideas! Sounds awesome! :) it'll be a little painful holding him ev…"

Haylee Anderson replied Apr 22, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013

"Good advice. Thank you! I've been putting my work shoes in my trunk recently because…"

Haylee Anderson replied Apr 22, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013

"Awesome!! Ill have to check with my vet and get back to you guys on what they say!"

26 May 10, 2013

"Thanks for both of your replies! I will have to ask a vet in the mean time for their…"

Haylee Anderson replied Apr 21, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service