Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"-Your Corgi's name: Casey1. Your Corgi's personality is: Sweet2. Your Corgi's bark i…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Jun 4, 2014 to One word... Corgi style!

183 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi

"We love antlers too.  I get Casey split elk antlers since it's easier to get to the…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Nov 30, 2013 to Antlers for teeth cleaning?

12 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

"Sherpa makes a bag specifically for Delta - http://www.sherpapet.com/products/delta-…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Nov 20, 2013 to Flying with puppy as a carry-on? Concerns about bag size

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Katy

"That is so great and congratulations on the book's success!  I remember seeing the a…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Nov 20, 2013 to Where's Franklin Book

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"My breeder fed her pups Nature's Variety Raw Bites mixed with Instinct kibble, and I…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Nov 20, 2013 to Raw food advice needed

10 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Lawren and Teddy

"I agree with what everyone else had said about getting the ok from your vet, and as…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Nov 18, 2013 to Obedience Training

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi

"The stool sample was requested from our 1st vet visit, so they weren't specifically…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Nov 15, 2013 to Casey has Giardia

5 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Holly

"We're prepping for our new puppy as well so I can't comment on what type will work b…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Oct 17, 2013 to Dry dog food storage?

12 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

"Hi Grace!  My boyfriend and I live in MD and are hoping to get a Pembroke too.  The…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Jun 17, 2013 to Breeder Recommendation for MD area

11 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Grace

"Thank you all for the uplifting comments!  I've come to the conclusion that I'm prob…"

Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi replied Jun 5, 2013 to Excited about potential new puppy, but has anyone made you feel bad about not adopting?

33 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service