Zion (pem) & Andrew (me)'s Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Taste of the Wild- Buffalo. Perfect balance of price point and quality."

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Sep 1, 2013 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Thanks again.  I meant 'very active daily' prior to his injury.  He is only taken ou…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Feb 22, 2012 to Diagnosed torn ACL, but getting better by itself?

8 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Parker

"Thank you both. Thankfully the vet says he's not overweight (very active daily).  I'…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Feb 22, 2012 to Diagnosed torn ACL, but getting better by itself?

8 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Parker

"Thank you very much for your thorough answers.  I will be checking in this thread an…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Feb 5, 2012 to Zion tore his fully tore his ACL, I need your wisdom:

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Update 2/1/2012 It's been a full day since his injury.  He was still limping during…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Feb 1, 2012 to Is my dog okay? May have pulled/torn his leg.

12 Feb 1, 2012

"He's not whimpering, so that's good. It's been two hours and he's still limping.  I…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Jan 31, 2012 to Is my dog okay? May have pulled/torn his leg.

12 Feb 1, 2012

"How old is she?  (most important).   It comes with time. When Zy was a pup, he just…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied May 15, 2011 to How do you train a corgi to let you know they need to go to the bathroom?

33 May 16, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"Thanks, Capstar looks to be a good start, but I also want to look into a real preven…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Feb 4, 2011 to Zion's got ticks/fleas....

8 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"Hmm he's only 4 months and been learning stairs for quite a few weeks. Now you got…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Nov 28, 2010 to My dumb corgi, explain this?

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"All the time, at my heel. I sternly correct every single time. They're herders and…"

Zion (pem) & Andrew (me) replied Nov 28, 2010 to Does your Corgi Nibble on you?

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Zion (pem) & Andrew (me)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service