Melyssa's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been having a lot of success recently! Today, Monja didn't poo/pee in the house…"

Melyssa replied Apr 10, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Great advice! I've been working on this phrase for the past few days, so hopefully i…"

Melyssa replied Apr 10, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Thank you so much Jane! The toys definitely give me some ideas for more things we ca…"

Melyssa replied Apr 9, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Thank you John! I am looking into buying a martingale collar right now. I have one w…"

Melyssa replied Apr 9, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Thank you so much for your comment! You are SO right! I live in Tokyo and the area I…"

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Hi Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for your advice and for sharing your schedule. You're…"

Melyssa replied Apr 8, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Thank you so much for your advice and encouragement! That makes a lot of sense now.…"

Melyssa replied Apr 8, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"I just got my 6 month old boy, Monja, a few days ago, but this post and all the resp…"

Melyssa replied Apr 8, 2013 to What has you corgi done for you?

43 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by sarah stravinska

"Thank you SO much to everyone for your helpful replies. I can't believe how many peo…"

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Thank you, Anna! I think you are right that I need to treat him like a younger puppy…"

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service