Caitlin Randolph's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Big thank you for the link! I am starting my research now - I have heard of Rincon I…"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 5, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

"Glad to hear I am not alone in this boat! I think I will be a lot happier with the r…"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 5, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012

"I think if I get a puppy from a breeder I need to make a little promise to myself to…"

34 Dec 20, 2012

"I am definitely staying open to doggy fate and a dog finding me at the right time. I…"

34 Dec 20, 2012

"Don't get me wrong - I have no doubt that at some point in my life I will not only h…"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 2, 2012 to Breeder? Rescue? Mutt? Male? Female? Pem? Cardi?

34 Dec 20, 2012

"Yup. Scare me away, I agree with that theory too! (I go to Burning Man for 7 years n…"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 2, 2012 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"I had never heard of the bad breath before! Thanks for including this!"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 2, 2012 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"I feel I am hearing too many down sides! I am ALMOST being scared away... almost."

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"This is all amazing information! Noted on the palm tree droppings - we have them all…"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it the right furfriend for me?

25 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"Sounds like, and I hope it is that she has just gotten sick. If she seemed better af…"

Caitlin Randolph replied Dec 1, 2012 to Any ideas on what might be wrong with KC?

11 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Laura Jones

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service