Pamela and Schatzi's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I just moved to the city a couple weeks ago! I'll only be here for the summer (inter…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied Jun 25, 2011 to Manhattan Corgis?

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Colonel and Kristine

"We trained Schatzi on the puppy pads first, since we're on the 4th floor of an apart…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied May 15, 2011 to How do you train a corgi to let you know they need to go to the bathroom?

33 May 16, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"hahahahaha Schatzi does that exact same thing!!! plops over and then just kinda star…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied May 11, 2011 to Do you ever think your corgi ever resents having short legs?

15 May 11, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"GO BUCKS!!! I'm originally from Columbus, but I went to the University of Florida, s…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied May 8, 2011 to Fun Stuff!

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Laura, Harley and Bruce

"hahaha aww Schatzi does the same thing!! I was hoping she would lol. She likes to bu…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied May 6, 2011 to Characteristics that seem to be true of all corgis!

21 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Marah and Thomas Baker

"Congrats on your new puppy! So exciting! I was just like you, wanted everything prep…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied May 5, 2011 to Corgi Accessories

10 May 5, 2011
Reply by Pamela and Schatzi

"Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely try something like that. I planned on running…"

Pamela and Schatzi replied May 2, 2011 to Flying in-cabin with Corgi - How to make it go smoothly?

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Peggy Woods

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service