MagnoliaFly's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes! This is so handy. The website can be finicky but you can usually get stuff to s…"

MagnoliaFly replied Mar 31, 2010 to How to tell the difference between a good breeder website and a bad one

26 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

"I know different breeds require different tests but I still feel it is important tha…"

MagnoliaFly replied Mar 31, 2010 to How to tell the difference between a good breeder website and a bad one

26 Jan 3, 2012

"Great info! Only one thing missing - good breeders do extensive genetic and physical…"

26 Jan 3, 2012

"I think it is important to note that most "dog fights" end up without either dog hav…"

MagnoliaFly replied Mar 31, 2010 to What to do if your corgi is attacked?

11 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Laura Jones

"Basil didn't start doing it until he was like 6 months old. Now he does it most of t…"

MagnoliaFly replied Mar 31, 2010 to Lifting his little leg

30 May 29, 2010
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"I would suggest reading the articles for "stay" at this website. I feel your pain t…"

MagnoliaFly replied Sep 25, 2009 to Okay, how do I get this dog to SIT for a PHOTO????

17 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Maddy & Keke

"I recommend the following books: Feisty Fido - Help for the Leash Reactive Dog - Pat…"

MagnoliaFly replied Sep 25, 2009 to Random possession issues!?

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Sunni A.

"There could be a variety of things going on. I recommend getting your dog examined b…"

MagnoliaFly replied Jul 2, 2009 to my 6 month old corgi is limping

8 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Susan

"I would contact a trainer (positive reinforcement) and have your puppy evaluated. Th…"

MagnoliaFly replied Jun 27, 2009 to Does my Corgi puppy have a behavioral problem - too aggressive?

27 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Cindi

"I agree with this. We've seen some dogs at our training school that were kept isolat…"

MagnoliaFly replied Mar 30, 2009 to adopting 2 year old corgi that isn't dog-like

10 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by mosesbotbol

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service