Natalie, Fiona, & Django's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent point and suggestion, Anna! When you want something bad enough, you find a…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Apr 8, 2013 to Corgi Financials

24 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by John Wolff

"Hang in there, Amanda. Like others have said...it will get better. The first few wee…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Apr 8, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"This is a great list, Rae! Thanks! :)"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Apr 6, 2013 to Bark Box

14 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Lauren Rae & Fauna

"Fiona had a swollen snout last weekend, and I took her to the vet because she also t…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Apr 6, 2013 to Swollen snout

9 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Linda

"Thanks for the pumpkin & peanut butter cookie recipe, Kim!  It looks terrific, a…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Mar 12, 2013 to Picky Eater/Dry dog food help

45 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Great thread! My girl Fiona isn't that interested in food either. I'd read so much a…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Mar 6, 2013 to Picky Eater/Dry dog food help

45 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I was talking to my breeder, Barb, yesterday and she told me that the Corgi breed ju…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 13, 2013 to Pembroke Welsh Corgi judging at the 2013 Westminster Dog Show in NYC

18 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Ludi

"Haha!!  I think you may be right, Anna! See?  That's why I value the community here…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 12, 2013 to Temperament, and bonding process with 2nd dog

20 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Natalie, Fiona, & Django

"Hi Aric - You weren't boring at all, and I really appreciated hearing about your exp…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 12, 2013 to Temperament, and bonding process with 2nd dog

20 Feb 12, 2013

"Ooooh, that's a great idea to spend some one-on-one time together with the pup every…"

Natalie, Fiona, & Django replied Feb 9, 2013 to Temperament, and bonding process with 2nd dog

20 Feb 12, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service