Abbea and Vivi's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I don't know how you manage that many! My husband is getting overwhelmed just w…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jul 26, 2010 to Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Thanks! This is just such a bad time for kittens because, well, there are so many of…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jul 25, 2010 to Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Thanks so much. I just don't know anything about cats. I think that's why this is st…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jul 22, 2010 to Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Thanks for the info! I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find a home for them for qui…"

Abbea and Vivi replied Jul 22, 2010 to Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"I feel so bad keeping them in the bathroom. I'm afraid to let them out because I don…"

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Thanks. I took the only cardboard box I had and cut it down to where they could get…"

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"I'll see what I have.."

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Hmmm.. I might consider it then. I just want to be sure they find good homes though.…"

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"Thanks. We're still trying to decide on what to do. Do you think taking them to a no…"

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

"I washed with dish soap and hand soap, then poured peroxide over it. I put neosporin…"

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service