Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Orijen is pretty good, as well as Acana.  I would just go ahead and feed the adult b…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Mar 11, 2014 to Would like to try Orijen Large Breed Puppy...but:

11 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Randi

"In the dog trainer school I attended, we all had the chance to feel a shock collar.…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Dec 8, 2013 to Leash Laws and E-Collars

8 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"When I got Gidget, I was feeding Shippo Orijen so that's what she started on.  I com…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Jul 8, 2013 to question about puppy food

26 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by susan

"TOTW is not ALS but I think they used to be.  The store here that sells it doesn't h…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Jul 8, 2013 to question about puppy food

26 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by susan

"Gidget is Candy's, she was born two days after the litter Kallie was in.  We talked…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Jun 13, 2013 to New to the Group

15 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

"I would assume the breeder of the older puppy would have taken care of properly soci…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Jun 12, 2013 to New to the Group

15 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

"Hmm I must of gotten a dud because we bought one last year and it didn't pick up any…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied May 10, 2013 to Good vacuum under 200 dollars????

26 May 10, 2013
Reply by Vicky, Jeff & Kanji

"I went by Dr. Jean Dodd's protocol and vaccinated Shippo and Gidget three times, I b…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied May 10, 2013 to After first two sets of shots, is it safe to carry my puppy around in a pet store?

26 May 10, 2013
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"I'm a Taurus except I'm not patient or possessive and I don't get things done lol"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Apr 23, 2013 to Astrology signs...what are you?

61 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

"Oh I thought it was a Xoloitzcuintle, they're very close in looks."

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Apr 8, 2013 to Please don't hate me! I've made a horrible mistake!

26 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service