Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Brooke's litter was born August 22 so they would be seven weeks next weekend, I thin…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 4, 2012 to Pembroke breeder in Southeast Missouri

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"I'm getting one of those puppies too, a red and white female from the Candy/Teddy li…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Oct 4, 2012 to Pembroke breeder in Southeast Missouri

48 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"I wouldn't put much faith in DNA testing because right now all it is is a crap shoot…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Sep 28, 2012 to Rescues and breed misidentification

35 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"When I had puppies years ago I followed Dr. Jean Dodd's schedule because I agree tha…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Sep 17, 2012 to first sets of shots and deworming for new corgi pups

8 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"According to the website Instinct Rawboost is grain-free."

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Instinct Rawboost (yes, another food thread)

8 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Julia

"Another reason I need to move out of Iowa :)"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Aug 26, 2012 to Shedding Solutions for Corgis

3 Aug 26, 2012

"Okay this makes me feel better because right now I'm feeding Shippo (he is 11 months…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Aug 20, 2012 to 22% Protein too low? How to add DHA to the food

11 Aug 20, 2012

"Interesting to see Java's progression, you'd almost think it wasn't the same dog bec…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Aug 8, 2012 to Will my corgi's black mouth go away?

14 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"I'm not really familiar with many of these.  I like Innova though it's a bit spendy…"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Aug 8, 2012 to (Puppy) Transitioning to new food- Advice needed

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Correction, he just turned 10 months old today :)"

Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon replied Jul 16, 2012 to Is Orion too skinny?

20 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by DOUDOU

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service