Monica, Orion, and Laika's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha I would use the proxy.org but I'm currently on my work computer which doesn't a…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 25, 2012 to Next Squishable stuffed critter a corgi????

26 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Corgis are definitely wayyy more popular on the internet than Shibas. Although Shiba…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 25, 2012 to Next Squishable stuffed critter a corgi????

26 Aug 31, 2013

"on firefox if you hit ctrl shift delete and check everything under "details" it lets…"

26 Aug 31, 2013

"Cleeeaaarrly some shiba inu owner figured out that if your clear your browsing data…"

26 Aug 31, 2013

"Taste of the Wild's lamb formula, they do great on it! Laika has some food allergies…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 25, 2012 to What food do you guys feed your wonderful corgis?

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"How's Baxter doing? Main thing is to keep him hydrated. Like others said, low-sodium…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 25, 2012 to Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis

30 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Baxter

"Yesterday corgis had like 1700 thumbs up then all of a sudden it jumped down to 700-…"

26 Aug 31, 2013

"Thanks for your response! How has Seanna done since the surgery? Any additional prob…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 24, 2012 to Torn ACL Repair Recovery Time and Rehabilitation

11 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"I unvoted for all of the other breeds haha!"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 24, 2012 to Next Squishable stuffed critter a corgi????

26 Aug 31, 2013

"Hope his ears are feeling better and his cough clears up soon!    Seems weird to me…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Jun 12, 2011 to Back from the Vets....with ear drops, benadryl (allergies)l and an antiobotic (Fever)!!

11 Jun 12, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service