Sandy Stickney's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Beth,  I am open to any training techniques that help me.  We did do puppy classe…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 10, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"They do! It's so hard to find cardi stuff!  Thanks to Denise for the heads-up!"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 10, 2011 to Look at these!!!!

5 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Mal Schaal

"Hi Denise, I don't know how much training he has done with them or how long ago, and…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 10, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"My worst nightmare. Glad to hear he's OK! "

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Dog attack

31 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Harbour

"Hi Amy, thanks for your feedback.  He has been fairly good about running off his exc…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"Hi Beth,  the trainer we used is very good, and yes, he did teach us to praise them…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"I agree with Kari.  They can be trained.  If I can do it, anyone can do it! Especial…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Need to stop the barking - ASAP! Suggestions?

16 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Denise Hawkins

"Unfortunately, I have done that too....and I don't live in a rural area!  Luckily th…"

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"Hi Katie!  Apartment living can sometime be frustrating.  It may be easier for you t…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Need to stop the barking - ASAP! Suggestions?

16 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Denise Hawkins

"I would be relieved if it were only a joke, because the thought of a puppy in a free…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Puppy in Freezer

30 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by