Sandy Stickney's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"I can usually stop it before it starts, but once it starts, the corgi of course is o…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 8, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"If I do use the air can, I may have to make sure I get it as close to their faces as…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 7, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"Hi Karen,  he is neutered. The golden is an 11 year old spayed female.  It took her…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 7, 2011 to Corgi gets overexcited then aggressive-any suggestions?

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"I hope that the original poster is able to objectively take in the responses she got…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 7, 2011 to Puppy in Freezer

30 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

"Thanks for the suggestion Jane! It usually happens in the living room, where I happe…"

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"Hi Rebecca, there have been many posts about lost friends on this website, and I am…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 7, 2011 to in memory of teddy, thank u all

70 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Andrea De Leo

"Hi Jane! Thanks for the support!  The "shush-monster" is a can of air like this.  It…"

22 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy Stickney

"I am not an expert, but when I read through the posting, it mentioned that even at 7…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 6, 2011 to question about new puppy and if i should take him with me...

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"HI Candice,   Before you decide to leave the dog in the car, please read this.  It w…"

Sandy Stickney replied Dec 6, 2011 to question about new puppy and if i should take him with me...

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"Hi Candice! First of all, thank you to both you and your husband for your service, a…"

26 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service