Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)'s Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely read the FAQ here; it can be really helpful. It's a super exciting and st…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Aug 28, 2013 to Picking Up Your Little Bundle of Corgi and the First Day

17 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

"When I look at him, I think "Caleb". Also, we were considering either "Owen" or "Bas…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Aug 15, 2013 to NEED HELP NAMING OUR PUPPY!!!

30 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Hailey Moody

"Most crates are going to be rectangle-shaped and $50+. Wire crates sometimes come wi…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Aug 15, 2013 to Questions about the right crate?

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"Not on her paws, but Kaylee got a few around her mouth. It looked nasty, but didn't…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 30, 2013 to Puppy Warts! :-(

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

"Recalls can occur with any brand. It pays to be alert to notices. I remember the rec…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 24, 2013 to Dog food. Small dog or big dog?

52 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"Definitely contact breeders and get on a waiting list, if need be. Fluffies can be i…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 23, 2013 to Looking for a fluffy

35 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Marcie

"Kaylee doesn't have too many toys. She's mostly interested in playing with us. We pl…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 22, 2013 to Corgi's are strong...what toys do you own that your dog does not destroy?

55 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"My neighbors dealt with this problem by teaching their dog to beg in a more socially…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 20, 2013 to My corgi thinks he needs to eat/drink everything I do

5 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Linda

"My husband and I have been home a lot this summer as well and sometimes Kaylee cries…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 18, 2013 to Corgi whines all the time. Boredom or what?

8 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Holly

"I think fluffy/glamour coat refer to the same thing, but to differing degrees. I don…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 18, 2013 to Question About Fluffies

9 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Linda

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by