Lola and Paige's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Like I said my breeder was very good and she is located in Minnesota so yay she's in…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 20, 2013 to Undocked Corgis

22 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Beth

"Hey, I have a Pem with a tail and she is amazing! So are her parents!  I got her fro…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 20, 2013 to Undocked Corgis

22 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Beth

"I live in Red Cliff, Wisconsin an Indian Reservation and have to deal with wood tick…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 14, 2013 to Fleas

13 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Lauren Rae & Fauna

"Haha! You're welcome!  I believe that they like the singing too!  I notice that Lola…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 9, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Hi Amanda, First off it sounds like your pup may have a RTI or respiratory tract inf…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 9, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"Hey Melyssa, I just wanted to add that when Monja stops to look at you while walking…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 8, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"No problem! We all need a little help sometimes and it is good to have somewhere to…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 8, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Hey Melyssa!  I think what they are trying to tell you is to take Monja out to go po…"

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Even though he is a little older you can't be sure how and what the rules are at his…"

Lola and Paige replied Apr 7, 2013 to Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

"Haha no problem! I know that Lola waits for the smallest chance or second when my at…"

Lola and Paige replied Mar 1, 2013 to Spaying

15 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Lola and Paige

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by