Michelle Potter's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"All I could think of while reading this was this song... http://www.youtube.com/watc…"

Michelle Potter replied Apr 5, 2013 to First heat way too early! Help please!

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Ann

"We use it during the warm months because of all the beach trips. It is a nice all in…"

Michelle Potter replied Aug 16, 2012 to Trifexis

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Silvia, Sam, and Vienna, My heart goes out to your family and I wish there is someth…"

Michelle Potter replied Jul 31, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

"In regards to pet insurance, I do have a enlightening story. My boss had lost his do…"

Michelle Potter replied Jun 7, 2012 to To get or not to get...& which?

36 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Julia

"Rachael (and Waffle!) You made my day with this post! Hilarious!"

Michelle Potter replied Feb 3, 2012 to What they say about Corgis shedding just isn't true.

72 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by MCE

"When I say reprimand that can mean anything from a stern "No" to having one or both…"

Michelle Potter replied Dec 25, 2011 to Two Corgi Household w/ Dominance and Food issues

16 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Thanks, Beth. Woz is brainier with those puzzles than Newt. Newt tends to muscle tho…"

Michelle Potter replied Dec 25, 2011 to Two Corgi Household w/ Dominance and Food issues

16 Dec 26, 2011

"Oh, one other thing that confuses me, when walking, she prefers to be behind Woz or…"

16 Dec 26, 2011

"Melissa, I think you missed my point that I have NOT continued to force MY desire of…"

16 Dec 26, 2011

"Thanks for the replies. I hadn't thought os the leash thing but to clarify I have fe…"

16 Dec 26, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service