Sam and Finley's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It's sooo true-- Finn can decide to get curly and go polka dotted if she wants, noth…"

Sam and Finley replied Oct 14, 2009 to Did your corgi's fur change color as they grew older? How much?

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"Thank you for this-- it's really insightful. I love her coloring no matter what, but…"

Sam and Finley replied Oct 14, 2009 to Did your corgi's fur change color as they grew older? How much?

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"I looove those spots!! I hope Finn keeps hers, too!"

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"I love the white-- I'll have to wash her more often, I suppose, but it's soooo soft!…"

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"That is verrry interesting. Her ears were faintly rimmed on the inside in red with t…"

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"She is a pem, though I know just about nothing about her parents, which is too bad.…"

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"Thank you all for the replies!! I have enjoyed reading them all and it's so nice to…"

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service