Misti, Guinness and Finnegan's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I feed both my dogs Beneful and they seem to be doing fine. Guinness put on some wei…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 29, 2010 to How much should I feed my overweight Corgi?

21 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jen

"Are you my mother?"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 27, 2010 to Pushing your luck

12 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Misti, Guinness and Finnegan

"We can't even say "hungry" or our animals go nuts, including the cat. "Evening meal"…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 27, 2010 to W-a-l-k, B-y-e, O-u-t...does anyone else have to spell so their dog doesn't know what you're saying?

29 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Avyon

"Guinness is the same. We could be asking him "You wanna go to the moon?" and all he…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 27, 2010 to W-a-l-k, B-y-e, O-u-t...does anyone else have to spell so their dog doesn't know what you're saying?

29 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Avyon

"I also have two: First answer for Guinness, second for Finnegan Your Corgi's name:…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 27, 2010 to One word... Corgi style!

183 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Vi, Justin, & Casey the Corgi

"My theory is that corgis like kids because kids are short like them, and they taste…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 26, 2010 to Who else's corgis LOVE children?!

21 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Thanks everyone! I expected some minor issues, as Guinness was used to being the onl…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 26, 2010 to Bone aggression

8 Jul 26, 2010

"Guinness is a paw licker too. He likes to do it in the middle of the night (he sleep…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 26, 2010 to Obsessive Licking?

12 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"Guinness does this too and it's so cute! I've found this website to be so informati…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 26, 2010 to Just like a little kid

33 Jul 26, 2010

"I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem! Guinness does it too, and he's a…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 23, 2010 to Just like a little kid

33 Jul 26, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by