Misti, Guinness and Finnegan's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought mine was the only one who stands guard while I take a bath! :)"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 22, 2010 to One reason I love Corgis...

29 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Misti, Guinness and Finnegan

"I love their smiles and their nubby tails wagging at me when I come home. That can m…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 21, 2010 to One reason I love Corgis...

29 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Misti, Guinness and Finnegan

"Guinness was never much of a chewer, he got to one phone charger cord when he was ti…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 16, 2010 to Anyone else's corgi chewing on walls?!

38 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"We have Guinness, who is named after the Irish beer. The first day we had him I sque…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 16, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"The question I usually get, if someone doesn't know what breed Guinness is, is "What…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 16, 2010 to Are your Corgi's 'famous'?? Does this ever happen to you? :)

53 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"Guinness, our 3 yr old Pem, likes to play in the water, but hates to swim. If we thr…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 15, 2010 to Swimming Corgis?

9 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Roger/Laurie

"Finn is 10 weeks old now, and his ears are both sticking out to the sides. They seem…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 14, 2010 to When will my ears stand up?

22 Jul 14, 2010

"My Guinness does the reverse sneeze too, but generally if he stares up at me for too…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 14, 2010 to corgis and benedryl

20 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by sheila hatcher

"We do smashed up treats mixed with peanut butter, it seems to be less messy than str…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Jul 14, 2010 to How does your corgi take their Kong?

7 Jul 14, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service