Chris, Kadi & Brodie's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the herding dog coming out. Piper is trying to herd you into doing what she…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 5, 2012 to Is Piper playing a game or is this something else?

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"You also might check with your vet. A lot of times employees there are involved in s…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 5, 2012 to Beginner's Reference for Corgi Agility?

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Alex Gwee

"Something else just occurred to me as a possibility. It could have to do with how he…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 4, 2012 to 12 year old Corgi is now affraid of his water dish~

14 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

"I knew a dog once (boarded at the clinic where I worked) that would fight over his f…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 4, 2012 to 12 year old Corgi is now affraid of his water dish~

14 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

"My two are polar opposites with the rain. Kadi loves it so much I have to almost dra…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 3, 2012 to rainy day exercise

7 Jun 3, 2012

"So good to hear things are going better for you, Melissa! And I totally relate. Some…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 3, 2012 to I love my dog!

15 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Diane

"That's adorable. For a long time, Kadi would store her Milk Bones in different hidin…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 3, 2012 to My little Butters is a pack rat.

4 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by mike & buddy

"There is a world full of things he could be allergic to--literally. If your vet sugg…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 2, 2012 to Itchy Boy

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Patti Burroughs

"Best of luck to them and to you finding them a loving home!"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 1, 2012 to Two corgis in San Diego need a home!

11 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!)

"I think Kadi is a bit of a 'social eater' as well, but I don't really let her 'get a…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied May 31, 2012 to emi isnt eating -- is she a social eater?

6 May 31, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service