Elizabeth Kate Rosen's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I'm glad to hear there are some great corgi-cat friendships out there. Th…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied Jul 19, 2013 to Corgis and Cats

16 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by marie

"Thanks! I'll see if I can find the Bert's Bees, or the Skin So Soft (thank you Anna!…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied Jun 27, 2013 to Dog-safe bug spray?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Thanks for the link! I will try those recipes. I'd love to use something with less c…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied Jun 25, 2013 to Dog-safe bug spray?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Update: A bath and some soft food for dinner has helped a lot, but he's been a bit l…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied May 22, 2013 to Growing Pains

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by Ivy

"Yes! Where I live, everyone asks what kind of Corgi mix my puppy is, and I have to e…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied May 14, 2013 to What kind Dog Breed is your corgi mistaken for??

31 May 18, 2013
Reply by Laura Rochette

"Oscar has been eating Nutrisca (also grain-free) since the breeder put him on solid…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied May 13, 2013 to New Pup

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Terrilee Miller

"He sounds adorable, glad the description was accurate! We went to a local breeder so…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied May 13, 2013 to How accurate was your breeder's description?

12 May 15, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

"I'm not an expert or anything, but my puppy Oscar did that too, the day we brought h…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied May 6, 2013 to Puppy breathing fast when sleeping? Normal?

8 May 7, 2013
Reply by Nicholas, Kailee, & Gilby

"Yesterday I came home from work to find Oscar waiting for me at the door. That would…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied Apr 30, 2013 to What trouble has your Corgi gotten into today?

42 May 16, 2013
Reply by Chris Payerl

"Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get home from work and take him out for a nice long…"

Elizabeth Kate Rosen replied Apr 30, 2013 to Safe to go out for walks after rabies shot?

5 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Kate Rosen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service