All Discussions Tagged 'animal' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small dog killed by cougar in Idaho

A cougar just killed a small dog in Idaho in a fenced yard.  Witnessed by owner.  The cougar was likely following its prey base -- deer --…

Started by John Wolff

17 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Julia

Squishable Corgi's are finally here and a portion of purchase goes towards Hurricane Sandy!

I saw this and had to share it! It is absolutely adorable! http://www.squishable.com/p/squish_corgi_15/index.html?utm_source=ic&utm_me

Started by Andrea De Leo

11 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

Dyson Help and Old Flea Treatment

Hello!  I got my Dyson delivered to my apartment because my grandmother didn't think she could move the box (she's 86) and because she just…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

4 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

Volunteering at an animal shelter?

So I'm just completing my freshman year at college, and I'm about to move back home to Arlington, Texas. I was thinking about volunteering…

Started by Sara Carriveau

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by Julia

The TV and the Dog

Because its busy season for my type of work. I've been working in the office full time lately and because its a new job I've been slowly wo…

Started by Avyon

8 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

Please help get justice for Buddy

Hello everyone, I know that this dog is not a corgi, but please sign the petition below and help fight animal cruelty. Here is Buddy's sto…

Started by Kathleen

13 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

Secondhand Smoke: Silent Killer Hurts Pets, Too

Health officials often talk about the dangers of living with a smoker, but few pet parents are aware that our animal companions face simila…

Started by Deanna

5 May 13, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Dyson Animal?

Do any of you own the purple Dyson vacuum (the animal)? I seem to remember hearing that it is a good vacuum and effective against corgi fur…

Started by Geri & Sidney

24 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Bonny

Dogs 101 - Corgi to be featured

There's a new show on Animal Planet called Dogs 101. The show goes through different breeds of dogs explaining the behavior and characteris…

Started by Jason and Darlene

7 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Linda and Kaijuu Le

AKC Agility Invitational - Airing Tonight

For those of you interested in dog agility, Animal Planet is airing the AKC Agility National Championship this evening. 8pm Eastern, 7pm Ce…

Started by Charlie

6 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by