All Discussions Tagged 'blue' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What breed size for Blue Buffalo to get?

Hi everyone! So we're going to make the switch to Blue Buffalo finally and I've been looking online at my choices and am not sure if I shou…

Started by Lisa && Yoshi

11 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Lisa && Yoshi

Mixing canned and dry food. Pros/Cons?

Hi all, another food question! I already have done a lot of research as to what kibbles I am wanting to try with my puppy (BB Freedom, TOTW…

Started by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

11 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

Food for Pancreatitis/Colitis?

Wow, I haven't posted in a while! Alright, let's get to it...!   Olive had a positive blood test result for Pancreatitis yesterday. Vomitti…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

Blue Buffalo Recall

I have had Cody on BB for about a year. He recently started having diarrhea about 6 times a day. This has been going on for 3 1/2 wks now.…

Started by Cody

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Cody

Blue Buffalo "enhanced" formula

So Blaze has been on Blue Buffalo for about a year or so. We trade the flavors from time to time and this time I purchased him "Lamb and Br…

Started by Arlette

2 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Arlette

blue or blui corgis

i would like to find a akc full registration blue or blui corgi female , can any one tell me where to find one? thanks

Started by carrie eisenman

3 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Cardi eyes?

I know its extremly rare to find pembrokes with them but I think its usual for cardis to have the blue icey eyes.I wanted to see what other…

Started by Avyon

22 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Kit running hot and is disinterested in his kibble

I'm sure I'm just over reacting and it's nothing but here's what I've noticed in the past couple of days. Kit is no longer interested in s…

Started by Marius

27 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

Beautiful Danish Blue Plates depicting the Fabulous Corgi

Hey folks, I don't want to go outside the purpose of this great website by hawking a product, but is this section approved to list a websit…

Started by FrankT

10 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by FrankT

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by