All Discussions Tagged 'cardigan' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pembrokes vs Cardigans?

I've been doing a lot of research since I got Mason on the differences between Cardigans and Pembrokes...obviously, they are two different…

Started by Kayla and Mason

25 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

Cardigan wins the herding group at Westminster ;->

I don't even own a Cardigan, but I still thought it was pretty cool that a Cardigan won the herding group (apparently for the first time)..…

Started by Diane

13 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Skyfire Cardigans?

I'm curious if any of Blaidd's brothers or sisters are on here? He was born in Washington state at Skyfire. Birthday is July 17, 2013. His…

Started by Sirius_Blaidd_Cardis

0 Feb 2, 2014

BRINDLE color genetics, why in Cardigans?

I have been wondering why Brindle is a color found in Cardigans and where that color may be genetically coming from in the history/developm…

Started by Anna Morelli

6 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Cardigan mutt rescue - California

Looks like these guys got dropped at a rescue from a breeder having them accidentally :( I bet they are super super sweet - if anyone knows…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

The Comprehensive Corgi Guide- A Resource for New and Future Owners

Guys, I finished that thing I made you guys give me ideas for!  I think I covered everything everyone mentioned.  If I missed it or didn't…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

23 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Nicholas, Kailee, & Gilby

Cardigan Puppy Collar size

Hey everyone, It's been quite awhile since I've posted on here but we're keeping our fingers crossed to get Alwyn a cardigan sister in the…

Started by Jessie & Alwyn

2 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Jane

Cardi growth

Hi all! My mason is 1 year old an still is a little gangly looking. He's between 27-30 pounds and his chest seems to be growing. I know I'v…

18 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Sandy Stickney

Luxating patella.

So we got back from the vet yesterday, and charlie has a grade 1 luxating patella. I'm sure everyone knows what that is, but if you don't,…

Started by John and Kari

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Lazy Ears" :P

Do any of you cardigan owners ever deal with your under 1 year olds having the case of "lazy ears"? Mason is the only one I've ever seen...…

6 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by