All Discussions Tagged 'corgi' (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charlie REALLY wants to say "hi"

This is an issue that's been driving me nuts. My pembroke, Charlie, is almost 2 1/2. He's pretty good on a leash (minus some pulling when h…

Started by Adrien

10 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Beth

Dock jumping corgi

I've NEVER seen a corgi jump so high & far - very funny! A 10 from the Russian judge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GuwDLaut8

Started by Mickey

3 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

Toronto (GTA) Meet up.

Hello! I just had someone contact me about a meet up with Sawyer (they have a 9 week old little Corgisaur)  Sawyer and I are meeting them…

Started by Kayley & Sawyer

3 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Kayley & Sawyer

Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

I'd like to tell A story to any folks looking to get a corgi, or any dog for that matter. My name is Lydia, and I have always had a deep co…

Started by Lydia J Hilles

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

Happy Birthday Crystal Kiss Me Kate!

My Katie turned 10 years old yesterday!  She came to us at the age of 4 as a retired show dog after having her 2nd litter.  She joined her…

Started by Linda

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Linda

Flea & heartworm meds

This is something we will discuss with the vet once we get the puppy, but I wanted to know what everyone else does. At what age do you star…

Started by Anya Q.

9 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Bad Anxiety..help!

So, our corgi Bella has always been very protective over our home and everyone in it, barking whenever the doorbell rings and when she hear…

Started by Madeline and Bella

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Holly

For corgi video-loving crazies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6tu6716w&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs My favorite is at about 9 minutes - the rockin' corgi - too fu…

Started by Mickey

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Diane

20+ year-old corgi/golden

Lady, the dog who first brought "corgi" to our attention, lived for over 20 years. She wandered off to die 3 weeks after our bro-in-law's u…

Started by John Wolff

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

71 Reason To Save Corgis From The Endangered List

To go along with the other post concerning the Pembroke possibly becoming endangered in the UK I thought this was important enough for us a…

Started by Linda

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Abbey & Anne

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by