All Discussions Tagged 'crate' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Puppy Apartment

Has anyone tried The Puppy Apartment? It's a crate that has a bedroom and a bathroom for puppies. I am considering getting one for our futu…

Started by Kim Roberts

15 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Beth

Puppy only poops and pees in cage?

Hey all, Last Saturday I got my new pup from a breeder and I noticed that the breeder gets him to poo in  his cage, from what I've learnt…

Started by Valerie Chan

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Valerie Chan

Getting your Corgi not to run away

My little Beau, 15 weeks, runs away from me whenever I try to get his leash on him or put him in his crate. He enjoys going for walks so I…

Started by Jane and Beau

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Josh & Butters

Smart Corgi

I adopted Mowgli, a Cardigan just under a year old,  in January from a shelter,.  He's learned all the house rules very quickly and quite r…

Started by Anna Morelli

8 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

Our Corgi Broke Out of his METAL Crate and Really Hurt Himself! Help!

So, our 6 year old corgi, Cabo, has been with us for a little over a year.  We adopted him from a farm where he was one of ten dogs on the…

Started by Heather Black

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

The first few days with our new pup

Hi everyone! I'm so excited as my little Blackjack will finally be joining our family tomorrow.  We are very excited and nervous all at the…

Started by Karen & Blackjack

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

Suddenly doesn't want to go in kennel

My corgi, Conan, is 2 years old and has never had a problem with his kennel.  The only time I ever have him go to his kennel is when I am l…

Started by Megan Warren

3 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Alison Prasavath

Terrified of Crate- help?

This doesn't involve Waffle, thank goodness.It's my roommate's dog that is driving me bonkers. She's a 2+ year old rescue blue heeler mix.…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

4 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Crate Cleaning

I was just vaccuuming Charlie's crate out and was thinking about how often others do this. I have a first of the month ritual. Every first…

Started by Avyon

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

How do I introduce my puppy to her crate?

Hi everyone, today is my first day with my new puppy Chloe!!! I tried earlier to make it "fun" by introducing her to her crate by throwing…

Started by Angela

8 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by