All Discussions Tagged 'crate' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water at Night

Well Jasper's almost 11 wks and sleeps through the night pretty often, but sometimes he will wake me up in the middle of the night to go ou…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Which first - freedom at night or during the day?

My Tucker is 10 months old. I got him a week ago and he is doing great- he is a very well behaved pup so far! He had some marking problems…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

15 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Crate liner?

So currently, Freya has a towel in her crate and for her sleeping box she has a fleece blanket in a stunning red color that I got for 4 buc…

Started by Corgibyassociation

9 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Getting a pup next week, training ideas?

I am picking up a 12 week old male pup next week (Wally) and need some advice about training. I will be home with him full time for two wee…

Started by Pinkmuppet

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by John Wolff

Tips for crate training?

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on here for a good two months now, and I've finally got my little Zoey. She's quite the handful but I'm s…

Started by DJ

11 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by James

What's a good crate size?

I'm going to be brining home a PWC puppy next month and the only thing I have left to buy in preparation is the crate. My husband doesn't…

Started by Ju Lo

13 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Kalia and Charlie

My puppies seem to enjoy sleeping in their pee???

Please help! At night, we put Hunter and Layla in their crate to sleep. When we first got them, they were WONDERFUL about letting us know w…

Started by CassieD44

12 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Time in crate, age of puppy

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone could give me a good estimate of how long my corgi should be able to "hold it" based on her age. My b…

Started by Kahlua & Tiffany

3 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Laura & Lola

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by