All Discussions Tagged 'digging' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Restless and just wants to be outside

For the past two days Gemma (now 8 mos and spayed) has spent a lot of time pacing the kitchen/dining room area- her part of the house about…

Started by Melissa S

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Melissa S

Corgis digging up carpet-- HELP!

My two corgis, one 7 months, one 11 months, have found a new favorite pastime-- digging up my carpet. Thanks to them, I have 6 large holes…

Started by Danielle, Frank & Ellie

9 May 23, 2012
Reply by Danielle, Frank & Ellie

Behavioral Advice; how to curb digging??

Ollie has recently begun digging... both a bit of the carpet (just by the door as if he's trying to escape) and at the dog park, where he'l…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

Digging Carpet. Help!

My big baby Rufus has recently started digging Carpet along the wall in my new apartment while I'm at work. I'm running out of furniture to…

Started by Krystina and Rufus

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

A Waffle thing, Corgi thing, or a dog thing?

Waffle does a few weird things that I can't seem to figure out.  Can you guys try to tell me why he does them, and if it's just him?  Thank…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

18 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Bella & Hayes

Bones EVERYWHERE!!

Igor loves to chew on rawhide bones but when he is done with them; he decides to hide them. So he proceeds to "dig" in the carpet, couch, m…

Started by Tiffany-Rose Perry

13 May 3, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Digging little devil!

I am having trouble with my 10 week old corgi digging. I would really like to try to stop this behavior as soon as possible. We have a fenc…

Started by Amanda, Rooster & Hawk

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

Digging holes at the dog park

Stanley sometimes loves digging holes in the dirt at dog parks. We live in an apartment so we don't have a backyard so I'm not sure if he'd…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

7 May 21, 2009
Reply by Wendy Hixson

Question about Agressiveness

Louis has this habit of hiding his treats around the house, it's not much of a big deal but one time my brother went up to him WHILE he was…

Started by DudeWheresMyCorgi

8 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by