All Discussions Tagged 'eat' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems! advice please!

I haven't been on in a long while but Boba dislocated his hip 2 days ago and slightly tore a ligament in his knee. He also at some point du…

Started by Brittany & Boba

4 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Won't eat normal food and we're going away on holiday

Hi all I hope someone has some ideas to help us! Our Corgi, Fortie, won't eat his regular dog food, ie the dry food. He loves his treats, h…

Started by Bea S

13 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

SHE KEEPS EATING KITTY FOOOODD!!

My 5 month old corgi, Annie, ALWAYS- & I mean ALWAYS (NEVER FAILS) to go to the wet kitty food and the dry kitty food, even after I hav…

Started by Ashley

19 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Carol Powers

i know corgis love to eat but...

ok, so as u know i will be going to ,michigan on friday! i am excited but i have noticed somthing about teddy that is starting to alarm me…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Sand for dinner. How much is too much?

On valentines day I will be taking Odin to the beach for the first time. I am worried that he will just eat dirt/sand the whole time lol. W…

Started by Alison w/ Odin and Dashel

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

How much should our Corgi eat?

Our Corgi is 6 months old. She is 15 lbs, goes on a 20min walk in the morning and a 30 minute work at night. And runs around in the office…

Started by Sammy

0 Feb 2, 2010

Gross!

I came home today and let Beni out. He was pretty excited running around outside, but he didn't poop. Then, when he came in, he was running…

Started by Beni

20 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Ashley Eckhoff

Doggie Slumber Party

I would call the doggie slumber party a success! Lance had his pug cousin Marcus over since Thursday and just left on Saturday afternoon. T…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

13 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jenni & Dave Fields

Does your corgi let you know when its dinner time!?!?

I know corgis love their food but wow, mine doesnt let me forget when its dinner time!!! How does he let me know its time for him to eat,…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

32 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Jeny (and Wrigley)

Lost appetite?

Ever since Tuesday night, Sidney has been "off his feed". He's usually wanting to come after whatever we are eating and is eager for treats…

Started by Geri & Sidney

9 May 17, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by