All Discussions Tagged 'eye' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red, squinty eye.

My little man woke up this morning with one red squinty eye. He isn't sensitive to bright light, and he squints it once and a while. There…

Started by Colleen McEachern

13 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Beth

"Don't look into his eyes..."

Science 17 April 2015 pp. 274, 280 $ 333 "Don't look into his eyes," I often warn passersby of Al.  "That's how they control our minds." I…

Started by John Wolff

7 May 18, 2015
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Eye and heart exams

Can anyone give their opinion on having a CERF exam and a heart exam done on a dog that is spayed? Are these tests things that people check…

Started by Becky Focht

3 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Picking a puppy - eye question

After 3 months of waiting on corgi waiting lists, I got the call to come look at a litter last weekend. I was so excited! The woman who cal…

Started by Natalie, Fiona, & Django

40 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ciara & Macy

Red Third Eyelid

Chloe is six and a half months old, and has been having problems with a red third eyelid for at least the past three months. I'm wondering…

Started by Jason

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Jane

Cat scratched Jack in the eye With Update x 2

Update 09/11/12:  Just back from the vet.  Everything looks good.  The scratch appears healed, so his cone is off and no more eye drops.  H…

Started by Beth

29 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lois B. Allen

BLUE EYED CORGI PUP

As some of you know I am getting another corgi pup Aug 31 and the breeder sends us weekly pics she is three weeks and a couple days old now…

Started by Regina Rae Odom

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

Corgi Collision! What to watch for?

On yet another unseasonably warm spring day, we took the dogs for our usual walk in the park.  Another dog-owner we know was there with som…

Started by Beth

12 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Beth

Taking good pictures and editing the not so great

There are some great discussions in the Corgi Photographer's group on how to improve the shots you have time to set up, and fix the ones yo…

Started by Snickmom

0 Mar 22, 2012

Persistent Pupillary Membranes

Can only a veterinary ophthalmologist detect this?  Shippo's pupils look kinda weird and I kinda suspect PPM but I can't find any pictures…

Started by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by