All Discussions Tagged 'feeding' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooking for my dog??? TIps, Suggestions, etc etc

OK! I am seriously considering cooking Colonel's food from now on, instead of dog food. I know this can notoriously be expensive $$, but at…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Food Time for Our 9 weeks old Charlie

Hello everyone. Charlie is doing so great on is house breaking. We are feeding him twice a day with 3/4cup of dry food. Any advice on fee…

Started by Charlie & Gérôme

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

What do you feed your Corgi?

I'm beginning to think my Sophie has a sensative stomach and I'm not sure what to feed her.  She will be 1 year old in July and has been on…

Started by Tina & Sophie

25 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Marri Khalaj

Feeding Habits

Hi all! We adopted our male Pembroke, Macaroni, in late December of last year and I'm having a little trouble with feeding. When we adopted…

Started by Whitney

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Whitney

Feeding problem

Hi guys! I have a problem with my Pem 1 year old. He has never been fond of eating kibble food, however I have gotten him through his first…

Started by Alex Gzz

13 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

How long until your puppy gets a "corgi" shape?

I have a 9 month old 25 lb. male corgi. He is not the best eater, in fact he is very picky. He eats about 1/2 to 1 cup of Fromm's per day.…

Started by Kodiak

22 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

Feeding Schedules and the like

Hello everyone! I've just gotten my corgi puppy, Charlie, a few days ago. He's 14 weeks old! He's my first corgi, and well - my first dog t…

Started by Brooke & Charlie

15 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Feeding Schedule

Bento is 13 weeks as of today.  He gets three meals (.5 cup of kibble) a day at 6:30 am, 12:30 pm, and 6:30 pm.  At what weeks or months do…

Started by Kim Ales-Yan

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Bradly and Jenny Boesen

Does anyone feed 1x per day? Advice, please!

Hi Corgi-people,   I have 2 pups -- Ollie (15 months) and Prie (4.5 months).. both are happy and healthy. They get kibble + nutritional sup…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Susan Bowles

My Female wont eat her food

Im very concerned. Queenie wont eat her food. She stands in front of the bowl, and guards it while Chico eats his own food, but wont eat h…

Started by Queenie and Chico

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Queenie and Chico

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by