All Discussions Tagged 'food' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Few questions about Corgis (getting mine in june)

hi, I'm getting a corgi in June and I'm excited!! But I want to get a few things for it before I get it.  I order everything online pretty…

Started by ashley kemp

8 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by John Wolff

Food for Pancreatitis/Colitis?

Wow, I haven't posted in a while! Alright, let's get to it...!   Olive had a positive blood test result for Pancreatitis yesterday. Vomitti…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

My corgi likes to dance for his food.

I've had Ein for not quite a month yet, and I was surprised to discover that he likes to dance for his food. Whenever I bring his food out,…

Started by Courtney

10 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Courtney

Evolution, genetics, and dog food

I saw this on a blog today and thought it interesting enough to share.   It seems the whole "Your dog's ancestors are wolves, so feed her l…

Started by Beth

20 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

Puppy food, all life stages

With Azura coming home in a week i figured i would check into dog foods, what i discovered is that dog foods are highly confusing and in so…

Started by Bryan Stevenson

5 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

Food - again

Hi! I know food debate was many time on Forum but anyway: Our Luna had Blue Buffalo brand and she was gassy, once a week she vomited... T…

Started by lumiwa

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Tsang

Choking

So I was working on the calendar last night, Vienna was having dinner in the kitchen and I overheard her coughing, I thought... no big deal…

Started by Sam Tsang

23 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

People training help needed.

I had wanted a corgi for a number of years.  My sis has a mix and she is the best dog in the world.  I finally got the chance in Dec. 2010.…

Started by lisa earnest

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by lisa earnest

Weight?

How much does your Corgi weigh? Mine is pushing 30 at 9 months. He's always been a big boy though. Today I started him on the Healthy Weigh…

Started by Karina Leyva

21 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Terry Irene Blain

Instinct Rawboost (yes, another food thread)

Once again I have gone searching for a new food for Oliver, since the latest one(s) have not agreed with him and have not appealed to him. …

Started by Julia

8 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Julia

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by