All Discussions Tagged 'fur' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi = Vaccuum, But.....

Poll -    Which vaccuum do you other members recommend?  We have one Corgi puppy, two chihuahuas (not much shedding there) and lots of hard…

Started by Jenny Davenport

5 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Jenny Davenport

Shedding

Are there any methods to help with shedding that any of you use out there? My corgi is 9 months old and recently has been shedding like cra…

Started by Melisa Rutkelis

34 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by KyraMoonUnique

Is your corgi's hair wavy?

Is it normal for a Pembroke to have a slight wave in her fur? The hair on Lily's back close to her behind gets wavy almost like a wavy part…

Started by Emily & Lily

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Alice

Thin fur around nose an mouth - malnutrition?

In the last month or two I've noticed that Killian's fur in front of his nose has been getting thinner and now there's a little pink showin…

Started by Jessica

14 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Sarah C.

3M Fur Fighter

Yes, i do have this product and it works pretty good, you can now pay $2.5 shipping for a free sample from 3M, around $5.XX at walmart for…

Started by Sam Tsang

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Did your corgi's fur change color as they grew older? How much?

Finley is slowly starting to show a little orange on the edges of her black, and I'm wondering if I should expect it all to go tan (she's a…

Started by Sam and Finley

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

Coat variations?

Barn is my first corgi to own, so I'm not too familiar with the breed. He has very soft silky hair, with lots of fluffies. It kind of feels…

Started by Barn

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Karen and Hardy

Poop problem. Or fur problem. Or both...

Layla has a delicate issue. Her poop gets stuck in the fur on her butt. It's really embarrassing for her. I can tell. She hangs her head in…

Started by CassieD44

7 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Carolyn Rosner

Collar tags making chest fur dirty

Gonzo always wears his collar and tags. It's really not an option for us to take his collar on and off all the time (he wears a leather bel…

Started by Nicole

18 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by