All Discussions Tagged 'grooming' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grooming a Corgi

Hello all, sorry for more newb questions. As I'm looking into what grooming tools to get for my pup I see a lot of different preferences. S…

Started by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Linda

About double-coated breeds and grooming

This came into my inbox today from the training center where Sidney takes Rally classes. Even though Corgis are not specifically mentioned,…

Started by Geri & Sidney

7 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Millie Williams

Crusty scabs after grooming...

Hi all,  I had a quick question about grooming. We take our Einstein in about once a month for a grooming just to keep from smelling too "d…

Started by Stacy & Einstein

5 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

1st time to the groomers

We just made an appointment for Enzo to get groomed tomorrow.  He is just about 3 years old and we have only bathed him at home.  He is ama…

Started by Enzo E

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

The Furminator! Great for shedding but ruined my corgi's coat

If you own a Corgi I am more than sure you are familiar w the Furminator.  I have always been a huge fan of the Furminator up until recentl…

Started by Shayla Delaunay

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

Hope for all those Corgis who hate having nails done

I know Corgis are notorious about having ticklish feet, and I know that I have related my problems with getting Jack to let me do his nails…

Started by Beth

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Grooming a Fluff

This is for all new fluff owners.  I didn't realize how much Quin needed to be brushed ( she is a little over a year old)  I brush her abou…

Started by Kari & Quin

0 Mar 3, 2011

Shedding

Just curious, how do you all deal with shedding?  Do you brush?  Have your little one groomed?  And what DOESN'T work for shedding?     Tha…

Started by Mr. Bingley

39 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

Furminator has arrived!!

I finally ordered one online when the husband threatened to shave Biscuit - she's fluffing so much thanks to the change in season and I thi…

Started by Biscuit, Bentley & Anni

11 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Wesley Belcheer

Nails

Gizmo was running around playing with our other dog and he some how split one of his nails.   We noticed by him bleeding all over our kitch…

Started by Gizmo's mommy

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by