All Discussions Tagged 'health' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mocha Needs Your Prayers

Hi All, We went to the vet this morning because Mocha's lymph nodes were swollen, it happened over night, the vet took some blood, we got…

Started by Sam Tsang

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

New and bad behavior at vet

Took Merlin to vet for 1 yr old heartworm blood test and nail trim. He has been for numerous visits for other things and has not been probl…

Started by k g read

11 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

Great info on dental health

Here is a great excerpt from a Dr. Oz show about canine dental health and its effects on the body. It also has a good explanation on WHY th…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

7 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

Variety Pet Foods?? *help.

Normally, I refuse to buy dog food at a pet store. After exhaustive reading about pet nutrition, I ended up coming to a conclusion about th…

Started by Amelia Craig

15 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Megan C

New to Corgis - Overweight and Shedding Problems!

I recently adopted Little Feet from a woman who simply could not take the dog with her to her new apartment. She has owned the dog f…

Started by Deserah Tickle

28 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by steve smith

Joint pain after Ivermectin....Any suggestions to help my baby?

Kelso's demodectic mange came back and the new vet decided to treat with a six week course of oral Ivermectin, the primary ingredient in He…

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Feeding Habits

Hi all! We adopted our male Pembroke, Macaroni, in late December of last year and I'm having a little trouble with feeding. When we adopted…

Started by Whitney

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Whitney

Limping a day after spaying? PLEASE HELP!

My Luna is limping this morning, when I woke up and opened her cage door to take her out for her potty break. It's her hind left leg where…

Started by Michelle, Blake & Luna :3

12 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Michelle, Blake & Luna :3

Feeding Schedules and the like

Hello everyone! I've just gotten my corgi puppy, Charlie, a few days ago. He's 14 weeks old! He's my first corgi, and well - my first dog t…

Started by Brooke & Charlie

15 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Allergies/Food

Sammy started itching last weekend and it got worse as the week progressed, so she went to the vet today. They prescribed a medicated shamp…

Started by Katy

6 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Katy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by