All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hearing Decline in a Young Dog

Hey everyone. Bella is 5 years old, turning 6 in August. For a while she has had ear issues, becoming most obvious around common allergy se…

Started by Madeline and Bella

3 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

Franklin why must you worry me so!?

Well Franklin is at it again with his health stuff. Lately I've been noticing he's been looking mighty skinny so I decided to take him to t…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

10 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Feeding Habits

Hi all! We adopted our male Pembroke, Macaroni, in late December of last year and I'm having a little trouble with feeding. When we adopted…

Started by Whitney

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Whitney

Hair loss?

I have a friend with a female pit bull mix that he brings with him everywhere.  Last time we were hanging out, he mentioned his dog was scr…

Started by Whitney

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Whitney

Lola needs to drop a few lbs... HELP!

At our last visit to the vet, we were told Lola needs to lose a few lbs. We've cut down her food to 1 1/2 cups of Adult Chicken Soup for th…

Started by Laura & Lola

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Cindi

Skin hot spots in new climate

We moved our 12 year old male Pembroke Gus to Fort Lauderdale with us in June. The weather in NY and FL were virtually the same the month o…

Started by Robert Pagliaro

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

How much food do you feed your adult corgi?

both of my dogs eat the same food, same amount, similar activity level. My male corgi is slim and fit, however my female corgi is having th…

Started by Sam Tsang

55 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Linda and Kaijuu Le

Decrease in hair growth

Hi there-- My Eowyn is loosing hair a lot. Not just shedding, which she does a lot, but her fur is like disappearing around her rump area a…

Started by CaptainCorgi

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

Toy Success

thanks for all those who helped scout find a toy that would keep him occupied! apparantly he loves yogurt... so once in awhile i make him f…

Started by Arang&Mark

3 May 16, 2008
Reply by Arang&Mark

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by