All Discussions Tagged 'other' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breeds that get along exceptionally well with corgis?

Well we've been wanting to get another dog for months, and we keep looking for a corgi breeder in PA but the only when I ever find (other t…

Started by Krystal G

22 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

Barking at the neighbor's dogs

So my pem Einstein has had a recent obsession with barking at the dogs on the other side of the backyard fence. This started about a month…

Started by Sara Carriveau

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mickey Kalish

Herding Behavior Around Smaller Dogs Within the Home

I just moved into a housing situation that includes two smaller dogs than my two year old corgi, Barley.  They live as a pack and have the…

Started by Ashley McNeal

0 Feb 2, 2010

New Corgi for a New Life

Just a warning: this post is HUGE. I've broken it down into parts so you can read and respond to sections easily without feeling the need t…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

103 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Brittany

Other dogs

So, I have a rescue corgi, her name is Georgie. There isn't a human she didn't like - grown ups, kids...everyone she's a lover. But then th…

Started by Rebecca and Georgie

15 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Rebecca and Georgie

Scared of any other dogs!

I'm having a hard time to get Zwei to interact with any other dogs ... even our own family's! He's almost 4 months and we haven't neutered…

Started by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

Introducing to other animals

Has anyone introduced their dog to another much smaller housemate? Can you give me any tips? My corgi is 5 months old, I have had him sinc…

Started by Jessica

2 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nicole

New Corgi Puppy Herding MinPin

Hey - I just got a new Corgi puppy - Nikita. I already have a 5 year old MinPin - Peppy. Nikita seems to think Peppy is some unruly beast a…

Started by Soey

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Soey

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by