All Discussions Tagged 'play' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I Really That Boring?

Hello: 8 week-old Donovan came home last Saturday and is doing great. He's a well-adjusted and self assured pup-- he barely cries at night…

Started by Haley Merlot

12 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

Pitbull sitting for a long weekend

My wife and I have a friend who has asked us to babysit their pitbull/lab mix for a long weekend here at the end of the month, and I'm lear…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Puppy play?

I have an 11 week old female pembroke.  I am trying to figure out how to play with our new puppy as I have always had cats and the same gam…

Started by Lauren and Penny Underfoot

11 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren and Penny Underfoot

Chicago area corgi nuts.

Calling all Chicagoland corgis (and their humans). Who wants to have a playdate? Ben's one year birthday, or aniversry of coming home, is c…

Started by Christopher Hayward

4 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Love Biscuit

New Attitude at the Dog Park

Let me start by giving a little background. Stanley is about 16 months old now. We've had him since he was 2 months old. He's been very wel…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

8 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Alice

Fun things to do with your corgis in the winter?

Well, it's officially started getting cold, wet, and muddy around here, so a lot of my favorite activities to do with my corgis have been d…

Started by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

8 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

Soccer Ball

Ok, I'm sure I am not the only person who has a Corgi who needs a way to keep busy! Madison is happy enough to play, or not, as the mood st…

Started by Beth

17 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Beth

The "Clamp!" Game

My boyfriend kind of has a morning ritual with Tucker where he tries to 'clamp' Tucker (GENTLY grab his snout in his hand). Tuck loves this…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

5 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Laura J

Corgi Playgroup in NorthWest Georgia, USA

Are there any members interested in meeting for a Corgi playgroup who live in the Bartow County/Floyd County/Gordon County, Georgia area??…

Started by Joanne

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

THEORY: Puppies think humans have 2 mouths

...and not exactly like you might think. I have been formulating a theory which helps explain a lot of dog (mostly puppy) behavior. I will…

Started by GoGoRainbow

0 Mar 31, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service