All Discussions Tagged 'poop' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poop Bag

Jun 2010 UPDATE: IKEA have discontinued the BÄSTIS, so I found a biodegradable cheaper alternative. I was shopping at Ikea today and found…

Started by Sam Tsang

13 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

Something is wrong with my dogs.

Is something wrong with my dogs?  I mean, I'm not exactly complaining, but my dogs' poop don't stink.  Isn't normal, healthy dog poop s'poz…

Started by John Wolff

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Personal Snacking"

Hi All, My 4 month old pup, Jerry is a repeat offender in the "personal snacking" (as I call it) department.  He eats his own poop.  Not a…

Started by Marina Holshevnikoff

14 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Medication Constipation, Any Tips?

Bella is getting a surgery next Tuesday for, as you already might know, to remove her many bladder stones that are unable to dissolve. In t…

Started by Madeline and Bella

4 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

Runny poop when active.

I have noticed this for a while now but for some reason when Clue is really active, like when he goes to the dog park, he gets super hyper…

Started by Rebecca And Clue

13 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Harrison & Melyza

Crying while pooping

This just started happening yesterday and I am planning on calling the vet in the morning. Yesterday morning my 2.5-year-old corgi pooped r…

Started by Whitney

12 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Whitney

Potty training - pooping!

Hi all, I know this has been discussed in detail over various posts but I was wondering if there is anything else I could do to faciliate…

Started by Kylie

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Puppy only poops and pees in cage?

Hey all, Last Saturday I got my new pup from a breeder and I noticed that the breeder gets him to poo in  his cage, from what I've learnt…

Started by Valerie Chan

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Valerie Chan

Help! Stray Neighborhood Cats

I was hoping some of you on here could offer me some advice on helping keep stray cats out of my yard.  There are a few cats that roam my n…

Started by Laura

19 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

milky mucus stool

Midas's first and only poop today at 1:30pm was covered in a milky mucus encasing. The first turdlet came out normal with nothing strange t…

Started by Zach and Lisa

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by Zach and Lisa

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by