All Discussions Tagged 'potty' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppies first week.

Hi everyone. I just got my first corgi pup yesterday! So excited and he is adorable! This is my first time training a dog so I could defini…

Started by Justin and Pancake

43 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Lois B. Allen

Too potty trained?

So Franklin is going to be 3 on Saturday and in all those years he has NEVER ONCE gone potty without me telling him to. This has sort of be…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Teresa

Potty training - pooping!

Hi all, I know this has been discussed in detail over various posts but I was wondering if there is anything else I could do to faciliate…

Started by Kylie

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Help! My 7 mth old pup keeps peeing the couch!

Any advice on what to do?  My 7 month old puppy, neutered, won't stop peeing on the couch.  Sometimes he goes right in front of me!  And I…

Started by Ralphie & Sue

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Ralphie & Sue

Sudden personality change in puppy

So I've had Charlie for a week tomorrow. He's almost 15 weeks old. Like I said in my other post, he's my first puppy that I've owned myself…

Started by Brooke & Charlie

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Edison

Bell Training

I was wondering if anyone has trained there Corgi to ring a bell to go outside? I started to train Stoli this way today and would love some…

Started by Hannah and Stoli

31 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

Morning Routine

I unwittingly started a really bad habit and need advise in breaking it.......Trying to get Munchkin (4 mo) to potty after her morning walk…

Started by G, Cierra & Munchkin

12 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by G, Cierra & Munchkin

Potty Box

Hi everyone,   I will be getting my corgi in April (going on Sunday to pick him or her out - sooo excited) and I live in a townhouse.  I ha…

Started by Samantha Hulke Aljets

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

help?

I just got my corgi last week and I have been trying to start a feeding schedule but she was not eating when I put her food out for her. I…

Started by Lisa Weekley

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Kitty Kirwin

Potty Training

I just rescued an 8 week old female corgi. She was kept in an outside kennel since she was born, so obviously she just pees and poops where…

Started by Lauren Wallace

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by