All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching how to shake hands.

I have been working with George trying to teach him to shake hands. Whenever I try to pick up his paw, he rolls over and thinks I am going…

Started by Laurie

9 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Christina Deets

Corgi-to-Corgi Aggression

I need help with my girls! My young Corgi, Beatrix was 6 weeks old when we got her. I have since realized she was too young, even though th…

Started by The Divas

7 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Potty training tequniques

I just got my corgi yesterday (12/26) and he is my first dog, ive had cats my whole life. So i read up on how to train dogs and potty train…

Started by Kyle

3 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Cindi

Pottying in the House

Ugh...I thought I would try again for some advice. I got Andy at a year old and she had been living at the breeder's. She spent most of he…

Started by disraeli ears

5 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by disraeli ears

Getting a pup next week, training ideas?

I am picking up a 12 week old male pup next week (Wally) and need some advice about training. I will be home with him full time for two wee…

Started by Pinkmuppet

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by John Wolff

Potty Training Disasters

First off, forgive me if this situation is repetitive in the forums. :p I went away for a couple of weeks to visit my sister in North Caro…

Started by Cj & Lizzy

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Paper Training Help

Hey everyone. Steph and I finally got Rowdy and things are going well. However, I am having some issues with his Paper training. He has had…

Started by Erich and Stephanie Miller

3 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

Great training videos w/Corgis

I just wanted to share w/everyone these great videos that I found a few months ago while researching Corgis. They helped me a lot, and it's…

Started by Kelly

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mindy

A complete disregard for a puppy pad

Tuesday is 16 weeks old and was doing decently well with his potty training lessons. We bought the pads with the intentions of having him p…

Started by Skullfab

5 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Fixing" and training issues???

Well, less than 2 weeks until we get our corgi, but I'm curious to know if anyone has been advised or had this issue?? My breeder advised u…

Started by Furpants McGee

7 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by