All Discussions Tagged 'vet' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allergic reaction / weird behavior

So Zoe has had a really rough week and a half.  One day, she just stopped eating her food... It seemed like she was actually afraid of her…

Started by Dan and Jen

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dan and Jen

tummy troubles

hi all, my 14 month old male corgi kirby has some weird tummy problems. almost every eavning his tummy feels hard. he does not show any sig…

Started by Amber and Kirby

11 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amber and Kirby

Opinion on bummer vet visit

Okay, so today I took Fergie to her first vet visit.  She is not due for another vaccination until next week, but I wanted to have at least…

Started by Gina Mac/Fergie & Minnie

34 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Alice

Vet visits

I am just curious to know at other peoples vet visits...do you hold your dog or does someone else? I've read enough to make me wonder about…

Started by Jane Christensen

17 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Sarah C.

Should i take her to the vet?

Yestarday while i was at work my puppy Adora was haning out at my boyfriends mom's store, she took her out for a walk and when she was bing…

Started by Kimberlie

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

D-Con Mice/Rat Pellets --- Do You Know What to Do?

My loveable Topaz loves to chase rabbits, squirrels, cats, lizards, frogs, virtually anything that moves fast on the ground. Friday morn…

Started by Deanna

3 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Deanna

INTERVERTEBRAL DISK DISEASE in 11 y.o. corgi - looking for others w/ experience w/ this

My beloved 11 year-old Pembroke Maggie has just been diagnosed with intervertebral disk disease. She has been dragging her right hind leg i…

Started by emmawilliams

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by emmawilliams

getting a puppy in a week. suggestions?

Hi, I am so excited, I can't wait to take him home! We already got bowls, crate, bed and a couple toys. We're buying puppy food sometime be…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

2 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Vet Rec in Bethesda, MD / Washington, DC area?

Hello, Any recommendations for Vets in our area? We should be bringing a pup home in September and wanted to be sure we have a Vet lined up…

Started by Cindy & Jeremy & Caden too!

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Matt Vincent

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by