my corgi started sneezing and snorting yesterday (she only did it a handful of times) then threw up clear liquid, her eyes seem watery and same with her nose. she also threw up clear liquid again today and snorted. does this sound like allergies or could it be kennel cough? she hasnt been around another dog in awhile and the sympotoms just started yesterday. she hasnt coughed when i press on her throat.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reverse sneezing if fairly common, but the watery eyes, nose and vomiting sounds like you may need to make a phone call to your vet.

The sneezing could be from inhaling dust or pollens. Indoors, some dogs have a negative reaction to Febreze, powdered carpet fresheners, or other chemical cleaners. If you are using any of the chemical carpet fresheners on your rugs or furniture, you might want to hold off to see if her symptoms clear up. Unfortunately it could be a lot of things. If you can, try pinpoint potential irritants or allergens and try to eliminate them one at a time to see if she improves. Outdoor dusts and pollens obviously can't really be controlled.

Anyway, I would contact your vet about her symptoms and see if they have any ideas, or want to check her out. Keep us posted!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service