Okay so I am kinnda freaking out here. It was Kona's six months yesterday and my young sister was playing tug-o-war with her. I told my sister to go easy on her and next thing I know Kona's upper canine tooth (a thin sharpest piece) fell out!

The reason I am freaking out is that I thought she lost all baby teeth by now. I am wondering this was the new tooth that fell out.. I sure hope not.. I cant tell if the new tooth is about to come out by looking at her just yet..

So i have a questions for you guys.. When do pups completely lose their teeth? Any related infos and comments I would appreciate... thank you.

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think she was about 6-7 months, i remeber because she had one hanging out and it looked painful. she is over 10 now and just getting the rest of her teeth, i wouldnt be too worried unless there was alot of blood and she seems in pain.
Henry's baby canines never fell out. The vet had to pull them when he was neutered. He had both his baby and his permanent teeth and looked even funnier than usual....

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service