What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roxy is almost never called by her name..... we usually call her The Pickle. One day I told her there was no way she was a dog, just an opinionated pickle, and it stuck. Sometimes we call her Roxyroo.
i can't remeber if i posted but ill post some we call her. ner name is neeka and we call her, sneek-a, sneek-a-peek-a-neeka, goofy loo, neeks, sneaks, neeka lynne
oh and my mom, dad and brothers/sisters call her lucy. they named her before i picked a name even though they llive far away. haha...i don't know why but they still call her lucy a year later.
Invader Zim- nicknames: Fuzzy Butt, Pork Chop, Goof Ball, Sausage Dog
Sunny- we just got him so he is short on nicknames right not
Sunny now has an official nickname: Sharky...the pup seems to live life with mouth open looking for something to chew.
Well their names are Miko and Luna. Their nicknames are Bunny Butt, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Hunnie Bunnie, Airplane Ears, Kangaroo Miko, Fattie Luna..
Banjo's nicknames: Beezer, Bezerker, Rolly-Polly Pupcake, Bunny Dog, Ears McGee, Banjelina, Banjita Pupita, Fuzzybutt, Mei-Mei(little one)
Starbuck's Nicknames: Bucky, Raccoon, Problem Child, Bratypants, Goofus, Snooky-Wookie
Shared Nicknames: corgi kids, doggitys, and my personal favorite, Dog Loaf
My boys registered name is Tim Tam William F Bucky. The first is the breeders name. I thought W.F. Buckley was very smart and Bucky Robertson was a hall of famer so he would be smart and athletic!!!!!!!:)
Nicknames are Buckster, Goober, Pumpkin,no butt, ambassador (at the dog park), Wanker!
My puppy's name is Gibson, with the nicknames of Gibby, Gibber, Gib, Gibs, Gibsy, little one, fuzz head, silly beans, and buddy..so far ;)
Way more nicknames now :) Let's see... Pumpkin Eater, Buddy, Monkey, Monkey See, Dummy, Wiggle Butt, Fuzzy Butt, Buddy Boop, Monkey Butt, Goofball, etc.
We kept the name"Camber" when we rescued her b/c it was so unusual. Other nicknames are:
Cam-Cam, Camber McCam -face (from a friend), Stinky, Who's my little girl?, Cam, Hey!, Tooshie, Tooshie-face, Tooshie-butt. That's all I can think of.

When I read through the other comments, nearly everyone had a nickname with the word "-butt" on the end of it (no pun intended). Think we're obessessed with their butts much? :)
Oh, I forgot one. Little face.
And... Neckroll, Meatloaf, Lamby (she loves lamb), Sub-woofer cozy (she likes to sleep in front of it.)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service