What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My PWC's name is Chopper. I've given him his last name and his Gamma(my mom) gave him his middle name. Chopper's full name is: Chopper Bopper Doppler. I usually short it to CBD. Here are the multitude of nicknames:
Choopee-Doo
Choopee
CBD
Puppa-doo
Puppy-Dog
Pyoop
Frickle-thnickenns
Mr. Puppy
Puppins
Mr. Fluff'n'stuff.

- Mike
Boscoe's full name (I don't know anything about the AKC registered name thing and all) is Boscoe Red Cisneros. I adopted him from the CASPCA in Virginia when he was just eight or ten months old. He had really bad kennel cough and sounded like an old Bloodhound whenever he barked. Well, I was rolling through a bunch of names in my head before I picked him up that weekend and nothing was standing out to me. I sure wasn't going to keep his kennel name, "Red" which was given to him for obvious reasons. At the time, a really great friend of mine had a bad case of laryngitis (she was recovering from a bad case anyhow) and her voice sounded horribly raspy. Her husband called for her at work and asked "Hey, is Boscoe there?" Apparently there was a TV show out at the time, ‘Law & Order’ or something like that and the character Boscoe, a man, had a raspy voice. Well, my friend's husband calling her Boscoe was just to tease her, but immediately I knew Boscoe had to be my new pup's name. So essentially you could say I named Boscoe after a good friend...

Well, on the official adoption papers, I put his name as Boscoe Red Cisneros, first middle last. I kept his middle name as a reminder of his past, not in a bad or depressing sense, but as a stepping stone.

He has acquired some of the silliest and least sensible nicknames over the years:
Boscoe-nelli
Bubba
Bubba Hyde
Bubba-licious
Mister mister
The Boss (his personal favorite, of course)
Bunny Buns
Boscoe Nadar (I believe this extended from the original nickname of ‘Boscoe Radar’ due to the size of those ears!)
Boscoe-nation (my personal favorite…because this is Boscoe’s world…I just live in it)
Wow. What happened to all the training books telling you about consistency... "make sure all of your family members use the same name & same words for commands..." I guess you'al eventually come up with different names, huh? Our dog Dee Dee thinks all of the following are her name as well...

Butt butt
Butter butt (comes from her butt looking like Butterball Turkey when we shaved her for summer)
Cotton butt (for winter)
Bunny bunn (seems pretty popular! :))
Shorty butt
Low rider

I noticed most of dogs' nicknames include at least one with butt... Corgis have the cutest butt... I guess it stands out since mine has no tail... :p
BUTT (lol) they recognize all the nicknames huh? they know who we're talking to! haha
My Corgi's name is T8er. :) From Ron Whites skit on Blue Collar Comedy Tour.....

I call him T8 or Tay.
Our oldest is Mitzie and we call her Itzy Bitzy or chuba duba....
Max is always buddy boy
Mari is Mar Mar or little princess
Nia is generally called Ni Ni.
Well, Chester's full name is "Chester C Corgi".........but we have a MULTITUDE of nick names.......

Ches, Chessie, Chessiebutt, Poopy Butt, Boober Loober, Chaus, Secret Agent Fuzzybutt, Lardomatic, Soo Bee Bee Soo, Buttski Wuttski,

the list is ENDLESS.......we make new names up everyday.
hmmm...this looks like a really old post, but...

our corgi's name is Juneaux (pron Juno). in roman mythology she was the protector of women and marriage, so we thought it was an interesting name.
nicknames are: juni, june, juniberry, berry, berr, junebug, sneak--lol!, ms juni...
Short-bred (she lives up to her name, she is sweet as the cookie and bred to be short)

Also known as..... squirrely girl, wheaty baby, smelly belly, fatty cakes, and the shoe queen (she loves to lay in the pile of shoes by our door).
Okay I'm glad to know Domino isn't the only one who does that with the shoes! She has her big fluffy pet bed, which she does lay on often, but her favorite place to sleep is on the shoes by the front door.
How funny. It must be a corgi thing. She actually has a comfy memory foam mattress just inches away from the pile of shoes!
Domino's nick name is wiggle butt, Woofy McChompersons, and Corgi-bear cuz when she sits up she looks like a teddybear, it's so cute!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service