Krista Meyer's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used Advantix before and I guess I'll start using it again. We had currently…"

Krista Meyer replied Nov 1, 2009 to Flea Problem

5 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Domino got some red on her head and ears at she got bigger. I think it's natural; it…"

Krista Meyer replied Oct 6, 2009 to Did your corgi's fur change color as they grew older? How much?

21 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Simon & Anne

"I forgot to mention it in the post but Domino does this too! She licks the floor, pi…"

Krista Meyer replied Oct 6, 2009 to Does anyone else's Corgi like to lick?

46 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Carrie Ritter

"They like the salts in our sweat. Domino is a licking machine. Sometimes I feel like…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to Corgi kisser

32 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"Domino does this with groceries too. That's about it. I just get the cutest image o…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to Atlas, the bag inspector

20 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Bronwyn -- Texas Corgi

"YES! Domino does the paw-swipe thing sometimes when we're playing; it reminds me of…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to Anyone else's Corgi a cat?

24 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Sammy

"I think she's just trying to find 'her' spot. She's seeing where she fits in to this…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to A new corgi Mommy. does ur corgi do this OR did this?

11 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Krista Meyer

"Domino does this with almost every 'treat' type toy; Chewnolas, raw-hides, pig ears,…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to Hiding/Burying

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Ashley, Holiday & Talieson

"Squirt bottle. It worked for us when we had to get Domino to stop talking back to us…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to 9 Months old, we still can't find solution for behavior.

24 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ollie and Dinah

"Thank you for making this post! I have been dealing with the same thing. I just boug…"

Krista Meyer replied Aug 30, 2009 to Corgi's are strong...what toys do you own that your dog does not destroy?

55 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service