Mocha is the Jedi master in the house, his force is strong and not a whole lot of things in life can rattle him. His only nemesis is the Darth "blender".

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Lily goes nuts after her bath. She runs up and down the hall rubbing herself on the walls and floor. All the while, she's making funny sounds and growling.

She also hates the vacuum, but I think all dogs consider vacuums their enemy.
Mine go bonkers when they see me getting ready to go outside to play or when I grab the leashes or I grab treats at the end of the night just before I get ready to come into my office to check my email.
Trixie is absolutely petrified of: the beach ball or any large ball; the great blue heron that sits out by the retention pond; anyone's shadow; dogs on TV(except corgis...like she recognizes her own!); and loud noises from thunder, motorcycles, helicopters and the very evil garbage man! She is fine with the vacuum, in fact, she chases it while I use it; great with the hair dryer and food processor, as well as other household items. Just the weird stuff above.
Nana can't stand anything that buzzes like the electric toothbrush or razor. Hates the vaccum cleaner but doesn't bark at it just avoids. Goes nuts when she hears a doorbell ours or the t.v. Also hates running water of any kind. Goes out of her way to avoid sprinklers on our walks.
Teegan goes crazy over lazer lights!!!
Ein goes crazy over the word "walk". He's scared of and runs away from r/c cars, drum sticks, dvd cases, balloons, inflatable swords, beach balls, and cell phones that play music.
Roxi goes crazy now over 'dog park'

and she's learned her friend's names as well >_< Molly, Apex, Stout or Howey will make her perk her ears, look for her friends and then if not found she will start talking to us and running to the door.

I had to get serious with some of my friends and roomies for abusing these words just to see her go nuts lol "But it's sooooo cute!"
Niki goes nuts over the vac, the floor sweeper, remote control cars, squirrels, pigeons and he simply cannot resist getting his little corgi teeth into a lovely rectangle of tissue paper.
Lets see....the vacuum is a hated beast. The blender also sets them off. The shower is another no-no. My Soffie has actually nipped at me trying to prevent me from taking a shower. Griffyn does not like me to shake a martini shaker--this behavior is new, and seems to only apply to me.
Autumn is terrified of doors that close by themselves (from wind, cat nudge, etc.) Or if you push a door close and she doesn't see you closing it she freaks out growls hides shakes and whines. But she has only started doing this recently and I can't figure out why. She hasn't had any bad experiences with doors that I know of.
She also does not allow running or play fighting in the house. Or our roommates golden Leo doing tricks.
And if you turn on the hose or the vaccum.... forget it.
My dogs hate the vacuum so much that they bark this really shrill bark that sounds like it would hurt their throats :( But I also can't watch the Animal Planet very much because they bark at all dogs that they see!
A dog, cat, alligator, bird, spider...anything on tv from the animal kingdom. Huck goes crazy and gets the rest of the crew all nuts...

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service